The Entrepreneurial Innovation Center (EIC) was birthed out of the Workforce Career and Entrepreneurial Center of the Kansas City Kansas Community College. The EIC helps turn ideas into revenue and revenue generation into a systemized process which leads to continued growth over time. Whatever business development phase you are in, you can feel welcome and supported here.
Dreaming of owning your own business? We help you wake up and make them happen!
Have you already started your business? We provide the core essentials grow your business.
You don’t know what you don’t know…that’s where we come in by offering business coaching, mentorships, partnering opportunities for growth.
Additionally, take advantage of our prototyping assistance!
Need legal consultations? Members have access to legal consultations!
We also assist with obtaining necessary certifications to compete at the Federal level or to reduce the number of your competitors such as:
- SDVOSB (Service Disabled Veteran)
- VOB (Veteran Owned Business)
- MBE (Minority Owned Business)
- WBE (Woman Owned Business)
- DBE (Disadvantaged Business Enterprise)
- LBE (Locally Owned Business)
- Section 3 Certification
- SAM Registration
- HUBZone Certification
- 8(a) Certification
- and more
We offer services geared to your needs and requests such as:
- Design services for your invention or product modification
- Bidding & Contract Negotiation Assistance
- Payroll/Bookkeeping/Accounting Assistance
- Staffing Assistance
- Administrative Assistant Services
- Website creation
- Separation of bidding documents by industry
- Branding packages
- Virtual and physical office use space
- Meeting rooms available for small to medium-sized groups
- Two 16-seat computer labs can be customized with your software package
- Media equipment can be arranged.
- Mailbox Services
- Phone extension services with “Find Me” features
- Conference Call Lines
“You don’t know what you are capable of doing…you only know what you have done”
Take the limits off!
Contact Us TODAY!! 913-288-7571